Wednesday, February 14, 2007

happy valentines day

so im back from work...e only thing tt kept mi goin 2day was e thought of "mon cheri"chocos at home..i asked mummy 2 buy 4 mi!but sadly i came home 2 find ritter sport rum choco...well ok at least theres some sort of alcohol!2day wasnt as crowded..guess everybody is prepared 4 cny...there was dis indian couple(married wif 2 kids) who came 2 e counter behind mi 2day n another lady juz over took dem!n e guy was like wah so fast come ah..n they were tokin..at e end e lady said she noes tt e guy was a gd person so she wasnt afraid 2 overtake!n e guy was like.."o really!thanks!!can u tell my boss tt?"haha i started 2 laugh already!!yes ok i was listening 2 their convo but hey, they were tokin so damn loud!haiz anywayz i was e last person 2 close counter..at 11.15 pm!e uncle closing up e place said he wldnt mind closing mi in as well..!haha no way do i want 2 stay at tt place man...e supervisor vijey was kind enough 2 drop of anu n myself...so now m here wif my choco doin dis entry..tml,or maybe 2day since its 12 plus already, is valentines day...im still single which is gd in a way..hehe will be goin on a date wif my mon cheri anu..hehe its been our tradition since sec 1!but hv work also....well ok doesnt matter i love myself e most so happy valentines day rachel!i love u sweetheart u rock my world!hahaha ok i was actually tokin 2 myself which means im tired...but who says valentines day is 4 lovers eh?it can be 4 friends!so 2 all those ppl i love dearly..I LOVE U!!haha ok ill stop here...
be my valentine and ill get u drunk on cheap red wine!
baby ur honey, baby ur fox, i treasure u more den my xbox!

No comments: