Sunday, January 27, 2008

end of term 2..SOON!

yooo ppl! k its been long since i came here cause pretty much tied up with a lot of things. jus wanted 2 update 4 e sake of it..hehe anywayz its almost end of e 1st year at RP 4 me...glad tts happening cause FINALLY i can go into my specific course...ive had it wif enterprise & vb..seriously! Also 1 more week & its like gonna be GV 4 mi everyday. they want 2 start training mi 4 box office & candy bar..dammit..anyway i rather do tt den jus rot at home 4 3mths..hmm w46B has been really an interesting class 2 be wif..gonna miss dem man..alright usual wen i blog, my thoughts flow like water, but currently its not..maybe cause i hv other stuff on my mind..so i guess ill stop here 4 now..o btw did i mention i got a song vaio?:D

"He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar"

No comments: