Sunday, November 02, 2008

Hangover..NOT!

so here I am again, another sunday lazing on my bed...i shld still be sleeping even though its 2 in e afternoon..haha went clubbing last night n i must say of all e clubbing days, this was 1 of e boring moments. There were not as many people as before...probably all went of fri 4 halloween n gt hangover..haha anywayz went wif eugene n tyler..we went 2 e bar 1st 2 get a shot..omg bacardi 151 is strong!1 shot u gulp it down n u feel ur whole chest n stomach burn wif e 7 hard liquors..but dis isnt my 1st so i didnt seem 2 get high enough..body immune already i suppose..hehe..managed 2 dance wif few fellas n it was so funny watching e drunk ppl trying 2 make sence of their surrounding..well gt back at 4am n k.o..i forced myself 2 wake at 11am cause i hv a test tml n i hvnt given it a thought till nw..gosh i need 2 buck up..hmm im thinkin of rearranging my music folders 2 suit my mood..theres juz 2 many!ok before i go off, i wanna make a commitment right here..im gonna go 2 skool from nw till end of sem..i hv missed 2 many lessons n i need 2 straighten myself, no excuses...argh still feel miserable n emotionally weak..i need 2 get over myself..OUT!

"Have you forgotten how we used to be?"

No comments: